New parents in Florida have many things to consider, from changing diapers to getting some sleep. Estate planning should also be a major priority. Writing down their last wishes is vital to ensuring their growing family is cared for when they die. The birth of a new...
We focus exclusively on Florida trust and estate law
- Guardianship in Florida: Understanding the Drawbacks and Strategies for Avoidance
- Safeguarding Your Legacy: Top 3 Ways to Avoid Probate in Florida
- The Cost of Probate in Florida: What You Need to Know
- Mitigating Trustee Liability in Florida: Top 3 Actions Trustees Must Take
- Don’t Forget About the Accounting Requirements as a Successor Trustee in Florida!