Summary Administration - Chapter 735 of the Florida Statutes Probate Code deals with small estates and provides two parts. Summary Administration is the probate procedure that may be used if the decedent’s will does not require formal administration in testate estate,...
We focus exclusively on Florida trust and estate law
- Guardianship in Florida: Understanding the Drawbacks and Strategies for Avoidance
- Safeguarding Your Legacy: Top 3 Ways to Avoid Probate in Florida
- The Cost of Probate in Florida: What You Need to Know
- Mitigating Trustee Liability in Florida: Top 3 Actions Trustees Must Take
- Don’t Forget About the Accounting Requirements as a Successor Trustee in Florida!