Part 1 of 5: How much are probate attorney fees? People often ask me how much does probate cost. The short answer is, it depends. There are five main types of expenses of administration: attorney compensation, personal representative compensation, other professional...
We focus exclusively on Florida trust and estate law
- Guardianship in Florida: Understanding the Drawbacks and Strategies for Avoidance
- Safeguarding Your Legacy: Top 3 Ways to Avoid Probate in Florida
- The Cost of Probate in Florida: What You Need to Know
- Mitigating Trustee Liability in Florida: Top 3 Actions Trustees Must Take
- Don’t Forget About the Accounting Requirements as a Successor Trustee in Florida!